CRVN is hiring a part-time Operations and Outreach Manager (remote position)
If you’ve been vegan at least a year, are organized and detail oriented, live in the greater Capital District, and are looking for a part-time, flexible paid professional position, this might be just what you are looking for! Capital Region Vegan Network is accepting applications for a newly created Operations and Outreach Manager position. $20 an hour (no benefits), typically 15 hours per week but schedule will vary, for a maximum $15,600 per year. To apply, email a cover letter, resume, and professional writing and/or design samples if available, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Friday, January 22, 2021.
Areas of responsibility:
- Maintain and update CRVN website content and social media presence (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Manage membership database, and help grow our membership base
- Marketing, communications and event planning
- CRM, Data Tracking & Organization
- Works under the direction of the CRVN President; attend monthly board meetings (virtual at this time)
- Deliver monthly reports on metrics of programs and events, membership, marketing and communication
- Fully vegan for at least one year; intention to remain a committed vegan for the foreseeable future
- On-going access to PC or Mac computer and printer, internet and telephone
- Must live in greater Capital District
- Detail oriented, able to take direction from supervisor, work independently and interdependently in a team
- Demonstrated skills and experience with:
- Writing and organization
- Web authoring
- Social media management
- Software, including Google suite, Canva, content management website authoring WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Neon or other database systems, etc.
- Video and design skills a plus
- Access to reliable transportation
- Working hours are flexible but must have some availability during standard weekday business hours for occasional meetings, one weeknight evening a month for board meetings, and occasional weekends as needed for CRVN events (when it is safe to resume in-person events).
Operations & Outreach Manager
$20 an hour (no benefits), typically 15 hours per week but schedule will vary, for a maximum $15,600 per year.
To apply, email a cover letter, resume, and professional writing and/or design samples if available, to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Friday, January 22, 2021.