~ v i r t u a l e v e n t s ~
Cooking Together: Beet, Mushroom & Walnut burgers at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 2nd on CRVN’s Facebook page @CapRegionVegans.
Join Erica as she walks us through one of her favorite vegan burger recipes featuring mushrooms, beets, and walnuts. This recipe comes from Dr. Gundry’s book The Plant Paradox. The full recipe can be found here.
This Cooking Together class, designed for cooks of all skill levels, is an easy vegan recipe that results in a juicy plant-based burger.
Join us for this virtual event by connecting to CRVN’s Facebook page (@CapRegionVegans) at 6:00 p.m. on April 2nd. Virtual Events are possible thanks to your continued support. You can donate to CRVN here and become a member here.
Update: The full video is available at any time on CRVN’s Facebook page here.
- 2 cups walnuts, halves and pieces
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped red beet
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion, or 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh basil or sage
- 2 tablespoons cassava or tapioca flour
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil for frying, plus additional to shape the patties